Greasy Fork is available in English.

Direct download from Google Play

Adds APK-DL, APKPure, APKCombo, APKPremier, APKMirror and Evozi download buttons to Google Play Store when browsing apps.

< Feedback on Direct download from Google Play

Değerlendirme: İdare eder - script çalışıyor ama hataları var

§
Gönderildi: 30.06.2020

The APKcombo button is stuck on loading. I have been waiting for 10 minutes now. Please fix this. It works great except for this issue. Thanks!

StephenPSahip
§
Gönderildi: 30.06.2020

Hi, I know that sometimes it has problems. For me it works on Firefox for PC, but not on Firefox for Android. Can you please send me the link of the app (or apps) that gives you problems, so I can do a further test.
Meanwhile, you can use APKPure button, that works almost perfectly.

§
Gönderildi: 01.07.2020

This is the app that gives me problems. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pelmorex.WeatherEyeAndroid&hl=en. My browser is Google Chrome.

StephenPSahip
§
Gönderildi: 02.07.2020
Düzenlendi: 02.07.2020

I have updated the script with a fix for the APKCombo button. The problem was that my script was able to retrieve the links only if no captcha was required. I've never noticed it because is a background captcha. It is used to verify if the page is loaded in a browser tab or, as my script does, using a bare XMLHttpRequest, but is not always required (I don't know why). Now I've added a "CAPTCHA" status for APKCombo button, so that if the site does not expose the direct links with the XMLHttpRequest, the user can load APKCombo in another tab, as APK-DL button already does.
Please try if it's all ok or if it need further fixes.
Thank you for reporting the bug!

Cevap paylaş

Yanıt göndermek için oturum açın.