Greasy Fork is available in English.

Vulcun Loot Autoclicker + Streams scan

Autoscans streams for drops and enters the loot in background.

< Feedback on Vulcun Loot Autoclicker + Streams scan

Değerlendirme: İyi - script çalışıyor

§
Gönderildi: 04.02.2016

Vulcun's response to auto-clicker + scan

Hello guys. I was checking vulcun today and some admin posted this https://blog.vulcun.com/blog/2016/02/vulcuns-stance-on-auto-clickersextensions/
How they can detect us? Any suggestions? De-activate it so we won't get ban and wait for a new version?

§

its about amount of time used. Anthony was talking about it in chat yesterday and said he can tell when people have been logged in for days on end entering 24 hours a day.

moderation is key if you dont want to be banned on a verified account.

§
its about amount of time used. Anthony was talking about it in chat yesterday and said he can tell when people have been logged in for days on end entering 24 hours a day.

but didn't you said that it can be tracked for the cookies? so we can't even use it for x amount of time without take any risks?

§

cookies are what are tracking you while being on the site.... their backend is what is tracking you clicking. no a script cannot stop that.

if you dont know what cookies are thats too much to explain for me. google it.

§
cookies are what are tracking you while being on the site.... their backend is what is tracking you clicking. no a script cannot stop that.

if you dont know what cookies are thats too much to explain for me. google it.

sorry i know what cookies are i was just asking if it can be tracked the use of the script like you said in my discussion or if it's like you're saying now that if we just stop using for a while we do not risk the posibily of get banned

§

they cannot track the script specifically. they do it based on trends.

§
they cannot track the script specifically. they do it based on trends.

ok awesome thx for the answer

§
Gönderildi: 05.02.2016

So reading your small talk hear we can still use it but we should use it for few hours and not 24/7. Let's say we use it 12h/day. From 8 A.M. to 8 P.M. The chance of getting banned is getting smaller.

§
Gönderildi: 05.02.2016

kann man es weiter nutzen oder eher schlecht

Cevap paylaş

Yanıt göndermek için oturum açın.