Greasy Fork is available in English.

Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Support for over 70 sites! Loads manga chapter into one page in a long strip format, supports switching chapters, minimal script with no dependencies, easy to implement new sites, loads quickly and works on mobile devices through bookmarklet

< Feedback on Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Question/comment

§
Posted: 17-08-2015
Edited: 10-09-2015

[Request] CSS presets

right now im using this for css

img {
width: 100%;
margin: 0px auto !important;
}

.ml-counter {
display: none;
}

i was wondering if it's possible to add certain presets in the lower right bar next to the info, settings, and reload icons.

maybe just name them 1, 2, 3... etc. I use 100%, 50% and 75% width depending on what im reading and where so changing the width value constantly gets a bit tedious

loving the script btw :)

fuzetsuAuthor
§
Posted: 20-08-2015

Hmm, I'll look into this, I don't know if I want to clutter the bottom bar anymore with buttons like that bug being able to save separate css configs and switching between was something that I wanted to do since I added the feature. We'll see.

§
Posted: 22-08-2015

Well, it could be optional for those who want to use several CSS configs whilst maybe the majority of users wont even have to bother with it?

§
Posted: 28-08-2015
Edited: 28-08-2015

actually i just set up

img {
max-width: 100%;
width: 1500px;
margin: 0px auto !important;
}

so that it will fit width on my portrait monitor but only fill the middle of my landscape one which pretty much fixed my issue.

fuzetsuAuthor
§
Posted: 28-08-2015

Nice, that's a pretty good solution, albeit one that requires a bit of CSS knowledge. I'll still look a bit into a feature like this in the next major-ish update but I'm glad to hear you've got it working how you like it.

Sign in to post a reply.