Leave No Trace

Hide browser fingerprint. Derived from "No Fingerprint"

< Feedback on Leave No Trace

Question/comment

§
Posted: 27-08-2023

When i have this script enabled https://coveryourtracks.eff.org say i have unique fingerprint, when i disable it i have randomized, so yeah, idk how to rate it

janandreiiiiAuthor
§
Posted: 28-08-2023

Hi! I supposed you are using Brave Browser. In this case, You don't have to use this script as Brave already has a built-in anti-fingerprint. On the other hand, This script has same function as Brave's Anti-Fingerprint, However, this script make Browser Plugin unreadable or it denies to read of installed plugins, and randomize the fonts; Making It "unique", however the research we conduct shows that this is effective anti-fingerprinting. We will have a release of randomized plugins soon, for now we are improving it and adapting brave's anti-fingerprint.

We are continuously improving this script to mitigate advance fingerprinting techniques.

Sincerely, Jan Andrei.

§
Posted: 28-08-2023

Hey, no, I am not using Brave, I actually use Opera GX, and also after writing the comment i noticed some sites breaking or acting weird, is it really how brave's anti fingerprinting acts too? I wanted to switch to it someday 🧐

janandreiiiiAuthor
§
Posted: 04-09-2023

Hey, no, I am not using Brave, I actually use Opera GX, and also after writing the comment i noticed some sites breaking or acting weird, is it really how brave's anti fingerprinting acts too? I wanted to switch to it someday 🧐

Hello. We're so sorry about that, Please specify the site that is acting weird? Besides, We are Open-source, You can contribute in debugging.

Nope, Brave's Anti-fingerprinting doesn't act like that, It's more optimize. We are just replicating Brave's Randomization.

Sign in to post a reply.