Greasy Fork is available in English.

w4tchdoge's AO3 Bookmark Maker

Modified/Forked from "Ellililunch AO3 Bookmark Maker" (https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/458631). Script is out-of-the-box setup to automatically add title, author, status, summary, and last read date to the description in an "collapsible" section so as to not clutter the bookmark.

< Feedback on w4tchdoge's AO3 Bookmark Maker

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 29-05-2024

Thank you for creating this script! Have been using this for a while and I love it. However, after the recent update, the fic STATUS is not showing up in the work details. There is just a huge blank space. Hope this gets fixed. Thanks!

w4tchdogeAuthor
§

Hi, thanks for reporting an issue! Unfortunately, I'm having trouble reproducing this bug as the work status is showing up in my bookmarks.

The most recent update involved renaming the status variable used in workInfo to AO3_status. If you've changed the workInfo variable locally could you check if it's using AO3_status instead of status? If you are, could you let me know what errors there are in the Web Developer Tools console? It can be accessed via F12 or Ctrl+Shift+I on Chrome, and Ctrl+Shift+I on Firefox. Errors in the console look like this.

§

Thank you for creating this script! Have been using this for a while and I love it. However, after the recent update, the fic STATUS is not showing up in the work details. There is just a huge blank space. Hope this gets fixed. Thanks!

This is when using the other Presets! Preset 1 works!

§
Edited: 29-05-2024

Hi, thanks for reporting an issue! Unfortunately, I'm having trouble reproducing this bug as the work status is showing up in my bookmarks.

The most recent update involved renaming the status variable used in workInfo to AO3_status. If you've changed the workInfo variable locally could you check if it's using AO3_status instead of status? If you are, could you let me know what errors there are in the Web Developer Tools console? It can be accessed via F12 or Ctrl+Shift+I on Chrome, and Ctrl+Shift+I on Firefox. Errors in the console look like this.

So, I changed the \t${status} to \t${AO3_status} and it worked for the other Presets! The script works perfectly now! Thank you!

Sign in to post a reply.