Greasy Fork is available in English.

Sort Mega.nz files by size

Add sortbysize button on mega.nz

< Feedback on Sort Mega.nz files by size

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 03-10-2023

Hi this seems to have a bug now where the scrip will make almost infinite buttons on the page .

§
Posted: 23-04-2024

Hi this seems to have a bug now where the scrip will make almost infinite buttons on the page .

It seems like the author must have addressed this issue because I was about to count exactly how many duplicate buttons it actually was, since I thought calling it "infinite" was a bit of a stretch(Even with the "almost" qualifier). However,it seems regardless of whether chromium-based or gecko-based, all of my browsers that support user scripts and/or extensions are only showing a single instance of the button. It was a mild annoyance at best IMO, since since it's not like the script didn't still work as a result.

Unrelated but my only gripe with this script is one that might more aptly be attributed to/taken up with MEGA and Kim dot com rather than this script's author, as the stock sorting filter exhibits the same anomalous behavior, but it's not *quite* sorted by size. It sorts *roughly* by size, but as you can see from the first few files in the screenshot, it'll randomly go from ≈14 minutes to ≈35 minutes back down to ≈13 minutes. But it's in the ballpark, so I'm not going to complain

Sign in to post a reply.