Tabview Youtube

ทำให้ความคิดเห็นและรายการเป็นแท็บสำหรับวิดีโอ YouTube

< Feedback on Tabview Youtube

Question/comment

§
Posted: 24-07-2022

Some bugs and feedback
Bugs:

1. When the comment section is disabled, there is a chance that Fetching will always be displayed in comment tab. PVUZ8Nvr1ic
    You can change the value of the cookie VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE to Qa1hUZu3gtk to reproduce it.
  2. Comment tab do not disappear when other videos are redirected to a video without comment section. mIxeKvHKC24
  3. Scroll bar appears when used with Iridium and switched to full screen in theater mode.
  4. Favicon in the top right corner of the channel home page is hidden. やくしまるえつこ Yakushimaru Etsuko
  5. Pinned message in chat room are not topped. RpGv7kaBA6Q
  6. Hyperlink in chat room become unclickable. RpGv7kaBA6Q

1. Can you make the tab panel open when the engagement panel is closed, instead of switching to theater mode?
§
Edited: 24-07-2022

v2.6.1

fixed bugs #2 #3 #4 #5 #6
not sure for #1, might be also fixed. Cannot reproduce as you mentioned.

Feedback #1
it is good idea, let me explore this option later.

§

Bug #3 "Scroll bar appears when used with Iridium and switched to full screen in theater mode."
this bug is not yet fixed. need to investigate what css it changed

§

Fixed Bug #3 in v2.6.2

§
Posted: 26-07-2022

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I have confirmed that bugs #3 #4 #5 #6 have been fixed.

For bug #1, have you tried changing the cookie in incognito mode?
If you did it correctly, there should be a description button below the video.

For bug #2, it is still possible that the comments tab does not disappear.
To reproduce the problem, you can switch between two videos by using a queue or go back to the previous video by return to the previous page.
However, this seems to be caused by different problems so I hope you will try both methods.

There is also a problem related to chat room. The tooltip displayed when hovering over an emoticon or badge has disappeared.
If you did this on purpose, please tell me how to restore it.

§
Posted: 30-07-2022

bug #1 cannot be reproduced. "Fetching" shall immediately disappear and the grey comment icon will leave on the screen.

bug #2 fixed in version 2.7.0

I don't know what tooltip you are talking about. Any screenshot for this?

§
Posted: 30-07-2022

"There is also a problem related to chat room. The tooltip displayed when hovering over an emoticon or badge has disappeared."

issue found and fixed in version 2.7.4.

§
Posted: 31-07-2022

bug #1 cannot be reproduced. "Fetching" shall immediately disappear and the grey comment icon will leave on the screen.

I can't reproduce it either, it seems to have been fixed for some reason.

issue found and fixed in version 2.7.4.

1. Bug #5 has reappeared.
  2. Basically most of the emoticon and badges have a tooltip, and now some of them are still missing.
    For example, the moderator badge and the members-only badges on the super chat, etc.
  3. I used the following stlye to make the message appear on a new line, but this affected the display of the tooltip.
    Could you please make it compatible with the script?
    #message {
        display: block;
    }

§
Posted: 31-07-2022
Edited: 31-07-2022

Bug #5 has reappeared.

Fixed in version 2.7.13

Basically most of the emoticon and badges have a tooltip, and now some of them are still missing.
For example, the moderator badge and the members-only badges on the super chat, etc.

I think it should be okay now? please let me know the issue disappear or not.

I used the following stlye to make the message appear on a new line, but this affected the display of the tooltip.
Could you please make it compatible with the script?

I think making newline is much appropriate in chatroom.
応援の文字はいつでも名のせいで気分が悪い。。。
I just added the display:block to version 2.7.13.

I think all the bugs above have been fixed in 2.7.13

§
Posted: 01-08-2022
I think it should be okay now? please let me know the issue disappear or not.

Unfortunately, the problem has not been completely solved.
Please let me know which code or CSS is used to fix this problem and I might help to come up with a solution that will work in all cases.

I just added the display:block to version 2.7.13.

I didn't expect you to add it directly to the script.
To be honest, I was hoping you would make the scripts compatible with other scripts, just like the scripts are compatible with Iridium.
Because not everyone likes that kind of change.

Sign in to post a reply.