Greasy Fork is available in English.

Pure GreasyFork

A new userstyle

< Feedback on Pure GreasyFork

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 23-04-2022

Not sure if it's simply because I'm viewing on mobile with Kiwi Browser or not, but while generally I like this userstyle, things are a little bit cramped at the top of the page. The fact that I have Greasy Fork+ installed could also be contributing to the cramped nature as well but the buttons are overlapping a bit. I'll amend my answer and update this once I get a chance to view it on desktop and confirm one way or another if the same cramped feeling is present there. But regardless, it's a good looking userstyle and even with it being a little bit cramped, I like it enough to keep it.

-Okay, I didn't even have to hit submit before having a bit of an update. I just turned my phone to landscape and things were improved fairly considerably. So I'm going to go ahead and conclude that this user style would be even better looking on desktop and not dock it at all for it simply being displayed not ideally on a 6.7" screen than it would on a 20-50"+ monitor. So until I have reason to think otherwise, it gets a "good - script works" from me

CWorldAuthor
§
Posted: 31-10-2022

Yes, the mobile terminal looks bad, but because I don't use Kiwi and other browsers that can run Userscript, I have no plan to optimize the mobile terminal. I'm sorry about that. If you encounter any problems on your PC, please let me know.

This reply comes a little late. I hope you don't mind...

Glad to see you're enjoy ;D

Sign in to post a reply.