auto-toc

Generate table of contents for any website. By default, it is not open. You need to go to the plug-in menu to open the switch for the website that wants to open the toc. The plug-in will remember this switch, and the toc will be generated automatically according to the switch when you open the website the next time.

< Feedback on auto-toc

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2024-05-27

Personally, I liked the collapse version more than the dim version. It feels less intrusively, as it doesn't overlap visually and doesn't block clicking.

no5ixAuthor
§
Posted: 2024-08-14

yeah, man. I agree with u, so I put the auto collapse logic back ! haha ! Please check the latest version out !

- delete ul border-left & put shouldCollapse logic back
- delete double-click toc-handle logic & delete turning off auto-wrap logic

§
Posted: 2024-08-19
Edited: 2024-08-19

Hi again, I've tried out the new update. I had actually been using version 1.42, and it continues to be my favorite. That's because 1. the white background makes the headings easier to read than the translucent background, especially if the page also has text under the TOC; 2. I like the functions to toggle headings wrap and 3. to resize the window.

Version 1.42 is basically the perfect TOC userscript as far as my imagination and preferences go.

Sign in to post a reply.