Shellshock.IO Aimbot & ESP

Locks aim to the nearest player in shellshock.io. Comes with an ESP too. Press B, V, N, L to toggle aimbot, esp, esp lines, aimbot on right mouse hold.

< Feedback on Shellshock.IO Aimbot & ESP

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2022-06-20

Its working and its good. All you have to do is install the extension Tampermonkey to chrome. It can be installed when you press the install button in the script code, Or it can be installed from the puzzle piece in the top right at the google chrome. Then you need to install the script and every script you want. Make sure that the script up right in the puzzle piece its on and refresh the tab with the game. It will load an add and all you have to do is press all the continue buttons that are appear. Then enjoy the free hacks.🕹😀🖥

§
Posted: 2022-06-21

Its working and its good. All you have to do is install the extension Tampermonkey to chrome. It can be installed when you press the install button in the script code, Or it can be installed from the puzzle piece in the top right at the google chrome. Then you need to install the script and every script you want. Make sure that the script up right in the puzzle piece its on and refresh the tab with the game. It will load an add and all you have to do is press all the continue buttons that are appear. Then enjoy the free hacks.🕹😀🖥 There is a bug, i turn the amibot on only in the right click, only when i aim and it turns on by itself. It will do it the best if the amibot was on the person that i am aiming and not in the nearest person.

§
Posted: 2022-06-27

how

§
Posted: 2022-07-22

You need to see that add that writes Zertalius, press the continue button and wait to appear an other continue button. Press every continue button that appear
and then play.

Sign in to post a reply.