Duolingo Pro BETA

Duolingo Auto Solver Tool - Working July 2024

< Feedback on Duolingo Pro BETA

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 12/01/2024

How to change how many seconds it takes to answer? Mine it's seems stuck on 0.6 and don't know how to change that. To make a little bit bot-less I think it should take at least 30 seconds to get the entire lesson solved. Otherwise it wouldn't be considered to suspicious?
Thanks in advance! Rating GOOD

§
Posted: 13/01/2024
Edited: 13/01/2024

I'd like this feature too, having it solve THIS fast makes me feel like i'm going to get caught everytime (I've tried modifying the script part but nothing really changed, the number changed from 0.6 to the one i've set but the velocity is still the same.

§

How to change how many seconds it takes to answer? Mine it's seems stuck on 0.6 and don't know how to change that. To make a little bit bot-less I think it should take at least 30 seconds to get the entire lesson solved. Otherwise it wouldn't be considered to suspicious?

Hey José de la Cruz, does the value not change when you click on it, or swipe it? Also what OS/browser are you using Duolingo Pro with?

Thanks

§

I'd like this feature too, having it solve THIS fast makes me feel like i'm going to get caught everytime (I've tried modifying the script part but nothing really changed, the number changed from 0.6 to the one i've set but the velocity is still the same.

Lastly, Slap The Dirty Little Jap and José de la Cruz, 0.6 or any value higher for the AutoSolver doesn't posses risks to your account in terms of getting banned, however if you are a part of a Duolingo classroom, and worried about your teacher getting suspicious of you finishing your lessons in seconds, we might be able to add in a custom solve delay with an upcoming update.

§
Posted: 16/01/2024

Hey José de la Cruz, does the value not change when you click on it, or swipe it? Also what OS/browser are you using Duolingo Pro with?

Thanks

Hey! Thanks for reply. It does not change when clicking or swiping. But if you say that 0.6 is OK and not risk to be banned, that's fine and I'll keep using the script. Anyways, for an upcoming update, it would be great to be able to select a custom time! Thank you in advance!

§
Posted: 16/01/2024

Thanks

Hey! Thanks for reply. It does not change when clicking or swiping. But if you say that 0.6 is OK and not risk to be banned, that's fine and I'll keep using the script. Anyways, for an upcoming update, it would be great to be able to select a custom time! Thank you in advance!

Hey José de la Cruz, would you be able to tell me if your auto-updates for Duolingo Pro are on? An update should have fixed fixed the issue you're having but your modifications to the script might have disabled that. Or if you've entered an unsupported value for solveSpeed it's most likely the value is completely broken.

Are you currently on 9.3.1 or 9.3? (you can see the version on line 4 of the code, or through the Tampermonkey dashboard)

Thanks and we'll try to add a custom solve speed in a future update soon.

§
Posted: 17/01/2024

Thanks

Hey José de la Cruz, would you be able to tell me if your auto-updates for Duolingo Pro are on? An update should have fixed fixed the issue you're having but your modifications to the script might have disabled that. Or if you've entered an unsupported value for solveSpeed it's most likely the value is completely broken.

Are you currently on 9.3.1 or 9.3? (you can see the version on line 4 of the code, or through the Tampermonkey dashboard)

Thanks and we'll try to add a custom solve speed in a future update soon.

I'm currently using the latest 9.3.1, and did not edited the script. Thanks for the response! Also using Chrome.

§
Posted: 17/01/2024

I can suggest two things to fix it José de la Cruz, either deleting and reinstalling the script or clearing Duolingo's cache.

If those two options don't work, then I'd recommend contacting me at duolingopro@skiff.com.

Thanks for bearing with the problems until we solve them up.

§
Posted: 18/01/2024

It's been updated, check again :]

§
Posted: 22/01/2024

Hi,

Thanks for your great job.
Concerning the solve speed, I think there is a small mistake to be able to save/set the default value at line 30 you should add a ! In front of DLPfvcls. Because its a "if not" test

Bests
LJ"

§
Posted: 22/01/2024
Edited: 22/01/2024

Sorry this is line 28. ...

if (DLPfcvls(localStorage.getItem('DLPautoSolverSolveSpeed')))
if (!DLPfcvls(localStorage.getItem('DLPautoSolverSolveSpeed'))) works

There is nothing on line 28.

§
Posted: 08/02/2024

There is nothing on line 28.

Its on line 30 now.
You need to change this:
if (parseInt(localStorage.getItem('DLPautoSolverSolveSpeed')) === NaN) {
to this:
if (!parseInt(localStorage.getItem('DLPautoSolverSolveSpeed'))) {

That should work now

Sign in to post a reply.