Greasy Fork is available in English.

Bypass Pahe Links

Simplify link jumping on pahe websites (Intercelestial, Linegee, and Spacetica).

< Feedback on Bypass Pahe Links

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 26/09/2023

After the update the script no longer works. If I open any Teknoasian or Intercelestial link the websites are opened and then they close automatically within a few second. For Intercelestial links it happens very rapidly like the instant it opens the page closes automatically whereas for the Teknoasian links it bypaases the first step and then the tab(website) closes.Without the script enabled the website works fine and i also had the previous version of the script i.e version 0.59 installed and it works fine for Intercelestial links but it doesn't support Teknoasian links.And i also checked my adblocker there seems to be no problem with it.Can you please check the script to see if it has any problems in it and update it?

NaeemBolchhiAuthor
§

Intercelestial no longer works on my end even with the script turned off, so I have had it redirected to Teknoasian which works fine. The script works fine, but it needs the permission to open new tabs. You have probably denied pop up permission, which is why it's not working for you. Try giving those sites (intercelestial, teknoasian) permission to create popups again. That will fix it for you.

Tested on my end after your review. So it should work with popup permission. I'm using firefox though. I'll try chrome and get back to you if it doesn't work over there.

NaeemBolchhiAuthor
§

Also. I don't know what adblocker you have, but uBlock Origin would be preferred. Since that's what I have and that's what my scripts are tested with.

NaeemBolchhiAuthor
§

Confirmed working on Chrome. Chrome seems to have a more powerful pop-up blocker. Just allow Pop-Ups from intercelestial and teknoasian permanently. Script should work fine afterwards.

§
Posted: 27/09/2023

Thanks for replying I am using Microsoft Edge(Chromium) with Ublock Origin and the browser by default blocks all pop-ups but after adding both the websites in exception the script is working fine. The new version of the script is much better especially the fact that we don't have to click anywhere and it automatically skips the pages love this addition again thank you very much for keeping this script updated.

Sign in to post a reply.