Browse your interests without registration

Find more ideas on the web without login/registration

< Feedback on Browse your interests without registration

Question/comment

§
Posted: 28/10/2016

It seems it does not work completely.

It seems that Pinterest changed something. Login is removed but the overlay is not so everything is greyed out.

LazzaAuthor
§
Posted: 03/11/2016

I have a few questions because I cannot reproduce the issue:

• on what page?
  • what country are you in now?

I need to check the exact page in the correct location to see the same that you see.

LazzaAuthor
§
Posted: 21/11/2016
Edited: 21/11/2016

Gosh, this is really difficult to test. Pinterest does a lot of A/B testing, this means that for many different details they show either one version or another one to check which one gets better engagement.

These combinations add up to a big number, moreover I cannot really force the site to get a specific version to test. So what you see might be a slightly different page than what I see. I even tried that URL using a VPN with a German IP but I couldn't reproduce the issue.

I hope to encounter it in the future so I can try to fix it.

§
Posted: 04/12/2016
Edited: 04/12/2016

Hellas, have you tried this suggestion? It worked for me in the same case (i installed script via link, at first), although i'm not sure what's the reason behind that.

§
Posted: 06/12/2016

I fixed it for me by adding this to the script as a patch:

GM_addStyle("#desktopWrapper { position: inherit !important}" +
'.DenzelReactBridge > div > div[style*="opacity: 1"] {display: none !important;}');

LazzaAuthor
§
Posted: 07/12/2016
Edited: 07/12/2016

Tron thanks for sharing! Can anyone else try the fix to see if it solves the problem for everyone? In that case I can add it to the script.

§
Posted: 07/12/2016

https://www.pinterest.com/besthomefashion/faux-fur-decor-products/ Is a page that caused the issue. I added the suggested script patch from Tron and that seemed to fix it.

LazzaAuthor
§
Posted: 08/12/2016

Alright, I have integrated the patch into version 1.9. Thanks Tron for sharing it!

Sign in to post a reply.