Greasy Fork is available in English.

Instagram full-size media scroll wall

Creates a scrollable wall of full-size images from any user's instagram page, "tagged" page, or the instagram homepage. Just click the "Load Images" button at the top of the list of images/posts.

< Feedback on Instagram full-size media scroll wall

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 21/05/2021

Technically it works on user profiles, as suggested, but the script suffers some downfalls when it comes to working on the feed. The div that holds the "Load Images" button should not have been added in the way that it was. I wrote a crappy script that replaces your "Load Images" with an icon that is more appropriately suited to the pages, though I haven't worked my way through fixing the feed images yet. Based on your script's header, I'm guessing you never intended it to work on all of instagram.

driver8Author
§
Posted: 22/05/2021

You're correct, it was only ever intended to work on profile pages. I haven't tested with anything else. As you can tell, I spared no time for aesthetics either :)

driver8Author
§
Posted: 09/01/2022

I just made a large update. The script now supports loading from the instagram.com homepage (which I assume is the "feed" you wanted) and from users' "tagged" posts. The load button on profile pages has moved and been restyled, too. Please let me now how it works for you.

Sign in to post a reply.