Greasy Fork is available in English.

HeroWarsHelper

Automation of actions for the game Hero Wars

< Spätná väzba na HeroWarsHelper

Hodnotenie: Dobré - skript funguje

§
Pridaný: 01.02.2024

automatic reaping of rewards from watching ads no longer works ???

§
Pridaný: 03.02.2024

Please do some automation again because watching this over and over again is tiresome and takes time :(

§
Pridaný: 03.02.2024

Everything works, but you need to watch one video after each cache clearing for the auto-collection option to appear.

ZingerYAutor
§
Pridaný: 04.02.2024

baatesu answered everything correctly

§

hmm. watch 1 video and clear cookies ?
because I don't understand.
i don't clear the cache and i have to watch 5 ads :(

ZingerYAutor
§

If you don’t see the window to collect something after watching the video, it means you either have an old version of the script or something isn’t working.

§
Pridaný: 05.02.2024
Upravený: 05.02.2024

I installed the latest script on Firefox and it collected ads but today it didn't :(

I just now cleared the memory and the script collected the ads. that is, you have to clear the memory every time ?

ZingerYAutor
§
Upravený: 05.02.2024

There are no problems from the script side.
After watching a video, it stores its data in the browser's persistent cache and uses it to earn rewards.
If you are using a new browser or clearing your cache, you will need to watch the video again.
I haven’t watched videos on my accounts since I added this functionality.

§

maybe I need to check some box ?
you don't watch ads ? then when and how do you collect rewards ?

ZingerYAutor
§

Video viewing is an experimental feature that is not available to everyone by default and may not work the same in all places.
For most users of the script, everything works; there is no global problem.
You probably have some kind of local problem...

§
Pridaný: 07.02.2024

works with DO ALL :)

§
Pridaný: 11.02.2024

It works. The problem is in two locations. Once you fail Tower for the day (all of your heros have been defeated) the scripts stops working. It stops at the end of Tower and won't do any other scripts from "Do All". Also the "Get Something" is too low on the priority list so if you have Reload checked the Get Something script never runs. You have to either tick Sync and untick reload OR tick Reload and run Get Something manually each time. When you take the first problem into account you would also have to untick Tower so the Do All runs properly.

Я так и не понял, скрипт теперь не собирает награды из телеграмм-канала и с ютуба?
Вот уже неделю приходится руками все тыкать

It give error common\rpc\exception\InvalidSignature
ayetstudiosSignature
At any menu!

ZingerYAutor
§
Pridaný: 21.02.2024

This functionality is no longer available in the future it will be removed for now you can simply disable it
I don’t have the opportunity to publish updates here, so stay tuned for updates on Telegram or VK, links in the script.

§
Pridaný: 21.02.2024

you will no longer publish amendments here ?
provide a link where they can be downloaded please

ZingerYAutor
§
Pridaný: 22.02.2024

Sorry, I didn’t mean updating the script, but describing the updates.
Descriptions of updates are published only in Telegram

Pridať odpoveď

Aby ste mohli pridať odpoveď, prihláste sa.