Tabview Youtube

Premente komentáre a zoznamy na karty pre YouTube videá

< Spätná väzba na Tabview Youtube

Hodnotenie: Dobré - skript funguje

§
Pridaný: 10.05.2022

First of all, thank you for your work and time.

I am using the latest current version of the script and I would like to report to you 2 issues, which I am facing. Please use the following link for reference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyCpI9tKY0g

1- If I load the reference link, which is а live stream, the "videos" tab suggestions are disappearing. I see similar behavior with different live streams. Please, see file 1.jpg.
2- The font text size into the "info" tab is smaller and recognizable, compared to the font in "videos" or "playlist" tab, especially when the whole page is visible. Please, see files 2.jpg and 3.jpg.

Why there is no chatroom in your layout? You have some scripts to hide it?
What is your OS and browser?

In the normal case, the chatroom shall come up and so the related videos are closed.

Yes. It is smaller to let you read in the panel. Otherwise there will be many line breaks.

§
Pridaný: 10.05.2022

Yes, the "chat" is not loading and used in my layout. The browser is Firefox with Windows 10 OS.

I understand your point for the text to be smaller in the "info" tab but I am thinking over a suggestion.

Currently, we have vertical scroll in the tabs "chat" and "videos" for example. Do you think if the font size is identical between the tabs with vertical and horizontal scroll in the "info" tab will look better than is now?

Yes, the "chat" is not loading and used in my layout. The browser is Firefox with Windows 10 OS.

I understand your point for the text to be smaller in the "info" tab but I am thinking over a suggestion.

Currently, we have vertical scroll in the tabs "chat" and "videos" for example. Do you think if the font size is identical between the tabs with vertical and horizontal scroll in the "info" tab will look better than is now?

Changing the text size might be a coming feature.

Did you try to use another browser? It seems unusual that the chatroom disappears.

§
Pridaný: 16.05.2022

I apologized, because I wasn't been clear. I am blocking, the frame of the "chat" and preventing it from loading, because is distraction for me and I don't need it.

The font size between the tabs, in my understanding should be the same or customizable, a specially of high resolution screens, where the text size in the "info" tab is too small, compared to other tabs.

Hi, text size adjustment feature added in 2.4.1

Pridať odpoveď

Aby ste mohli pridať odpoveď, prihláste sa.