Greasy Fork is available in English.

Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

AUTOROLL SCRIPT [DEC 2023] --Auto Roll --Status Console --4+ Betting Strategies --Special graphs --Extinction bet --Balance protection --Odds -- Increase Rate --AutoRoll Low Balance paying RP --Human Simulation --NO captcha solving --Lottery tickets --1000% & WOF Bonus --Close ADS --Slower night mode --Advanced human random times .

< Spätná väzba na Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

Hodnotenie: OK - skript funguje, ale má chyby

§
Pridaný: 05.11.2020
Upravený: 05.11.2020

In which section/how do I edit the script to always buy at least 20 Lottery Tickets above what is required in this prior to the free roll, and then have the freeroll wait a minute after doing so?

VALUE/NUMBER GOES HERE

The above code/snippet is a reference to the REQUIREMENTS TO UNLOCK BONUSES area when a captcha is displayed on the FREE BTC section of the site. When the Captcha is showing, so does REQUIREMENTS TO UNLOCK BONUSES. If you click on that it shows how many lottery tickets to buy. I want to buy what is needed and pad it by 20.

How do I do this, where do I go to edit/add this in 2.9.2 ?

§
Pridaný: 27.11.2020

Hi,

I never got this message, because I use almost always >20K sat accounts to test the Script.
I was working on multiply function, in my spare time

I will check what you ask in future.

Requisitos para desbloquear bonus

Pridať odpoveď

Aby ste mohli pridať odpoveď, prihláste sa.