Greasy Fork is available in English.

Google DWIMages

Direct links to images and pages on Google Images

< Spätná väzba na Google DWIMages

Hodnotenie: Dobré - skript funguje

§
Pridaný: 25.09.2022
Upravený: 25.09.2022

Google changed something again. Script still works, but only after clicking the image. I would like to be able to see image url when hovering it without needing to click, just like the screenshot in userscript's description. Is this fixable? Thanks.

Currently, it seems that there's an event that adds href to image link when you click it. So after you click a thumb you can see original url in status tooltip, but not before that. Needing to click one time every image to see its url is annoying.

§

Thanks for letting me know. Should be fixed in v2.7.0.

§

Thanks, confirmed that it has been fixed.

§
Pridaný: 29.09.2022

And it happened again
At this point it seems like Google knows about this script and is breaking it on purpose 😄

§
Pridaný: 29.09.2022

Thanks, should be fixed in v2.8.1 :-)

§
Pridaný: 30.09.2022

And now again...

§
Pridaný: 30.09.2022

@sintapilgo It's working fine for me. If you've upgraded to v2.8.1 and it's still not working, please raise an issue on the issue tracker.

§
Pridaný: 15.10.2022

Now it's working for me too. It was a FireMonkey bug causing race condition (required scripts not being injected in correct order). Starting from FireMonkey v2.63 it's fully compatible.

§
Pridaný: 15.10.2022

Nice work. Thanks for letting me know!

This stopped working several weeks ago with Greasemonkey (Firefox), but I switched to Tampermonkey and it's okay now.

Pridať odpoveď

Aby ste mohli pridať odpoveď, prihláste sa.