Greasy Fork is available in English.

Youtube HD

Select a youtube resolution and resize the player.

< Spätná väzba na Youtube HD

Hodnotenie: OK - skript funguje, ale má chyby

§
Pridaný: 07.06.2023

Does not support the new 1080p premium quality

My target is set to hd2160, I just watched a video that doesn't have 4k but have 1080p premium, and the script chose 1080p instead, I had to manually change to 1080p premium, please add support for 1080p premium!

adisibAutor
§

My understanding is that this is an iOS specific feature right now. Are you using an iOS device, or is YouTube rolling this out everywhere now? I do not have an iOS device so I don't have the ability to investigate and make the needed changes until they roll it out further.

§

I am using Chrome on windows

adisibAutor
§
Pridaný: 08.06.2023

Thanks for the info. I don't think it has rolled out to everyone yet though, so I don't think I have access to it. Could you give me an example video that you know provides that quality option, so I have something to check when it gets rolled out further? Once it is globally rolled out, I definitely want to have this added, but it might take some time for me to have a test case.

§
Pridaný: 08.06.2023

It seems any recent video that highest resolution is 1080p 30fps have this 1080p premium option For example this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9xsTO6ujqM

§
Pridaný: 22.07.2023

The 1080P Premium option on YouTube uses the VP9 format, and there are AV1 settings in YouTube's configuration. If you select 'Always prefer AV1' the 1080P Premium option will not be shown to users.

At least, after I changed 'Always prefer AV1' to 'Auto,' the 1080P Premium option became visible again.

adisibAutor
§
Pridaný: 20.10.2023

This seems to have rolled out a lot further at this point, and I was able to do enough investigation that I should have something that works. Please try the latest version of the script and let me know how it works. Thanks everyone who provided info. For details, please see this other discussion of the same issue: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/23661-youtube-hd/discussions/207547#comment-437472

Pridať odpoveď

Aby ste mohli pridať odpoveď, prihláste sa.