YouTube Links

Download YouTube videos. Video formats are listed at the top of the watch page. Video links are tagged so that they can be downloaded easily.

< Обсуждения YouTube Links

Отзыв: Нормальный — скрипт работает, но имеет существенные недостатки

§
Создано: 26.11.2020
Отредактировано: 27.11.2020

Pretty good! Honestly. But for my 1080p monitor, I don't like that it shows all the download options bellow the video all the time. Imo it would be better If I could click on a ˅ arrow button(toggle) and then the download options to appear! It doesn't make sense taking space like that, even tho you don't download videos all the time. It's like an ad.

I download video/audio using youtube-dl anyway, so I wont be using this script to download anything the way it is. So I've hidden everything using my ad-blocker (uBlock Origin / My Filters) and I've left the little '1080p60' resolution text tag on each thumbnail.

www.youtube.com##.layout2017.ujs-links-cls

^ hides the popup when you hover over the resolution tag

I also set showVideoFormats: false

It would be great if you made a separate script that only shows the resolutions on the thumbnails. Thank you!

nhyoneАвтор
§
Создано: 30.11.2020
Отредактировано: 30.11.2020

You can accomplish both using script options, no ad-blocker needed.

At a YouTube page, press F12 to bring up the Web Developer Tools and click the console tab. Then enter:

localStorage["ujsYtLinks.cfg.showVideoFormats"] = '"btn"'
localStorage["ujsYtLinks.cfg.tagLinks"] = '"label"'

Read the main page for these and other settings.

Oh thanks, it works for hiding the tag links, but I don't like the button. I was just saying that since I always download video/audio from youtube-dl with some commands I have, I don't have any use for downloading with this script. I would never use it, even if it was more convenient.

So my idea was, why not make a smaller simple script just for the tags. But this works fine as well. Is there a way to make the resolution tags load faster?

nhyoneАвтор
§
Создано: 05.12.2020

Hi @goldnick7, if you don't like the button, you can hide it using ad-blocker. :-D

The video information isn't loaded until you click the button.

The same piece of code handles both the page video info as well as the tags, they are just formatted differently using CSS, so the script won't be much smaller. (It is not two scripts combined into one. It really is one script.)

As for the tags, where do you find them slow? Main page? Search page? Video page? They should load much faster since v2.21. Is it still not fast enough? :-D

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.