Greasy Fork is available in English.

KissAnime Anti-Adblock Blocker

Not even the people from Easylist seem to fight this site anymore, someone had to try as this looks popular enough. *sigh*

< Обсуждения KissAnime Anti-Adblock Blocker

Вопрос/комментарий

Script block videos players

Used to work well before today, now it blocks the mp4upload and alpha server video players.

same here, Beta server on kissanime stil works but Mp4upload and Alpha server just give a black empty spot where the video is supposed to be.

yeah i have the same issue as you guys something must've changed on KA end I have noticed that the alpha server doesn't even have a quality changer anymore and only one download link

And it is somehow related to this script since disabling it will make the player appear again no issue with beta server though

§
Создано: 11.11.2018
Отредактировано: 11.11.2018

change iframe[src*='ad']:not([src*='openload']), to iframe[src*='ad']:not([src*='openload']):not([src*='fbsbx']):not([src*='mp4upload']), will fix alpha and mp4upload

yeah that worked for me Thanks mate

Respect™

change it in the kissanime anti addblocker?

SwyterАвтор
§
Создано: 11.11.2018

Included the fix in the thingie, thanks to BoLamMN. I don't use the script, I just wanted to mess with a site that is popular. I'll try to keep it sort of working as time permits, but my time is limited.

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.