Greasy Fork is available in English.

Voxiom.IO Aimbot, ESP & X-Ray

Let's you see players and items behind walls in voxiom.io. Comes with an aimbot that locks aim at nearest enemy and auto fires at them. Also shows ores and names of the items that are far far away.

< Обсуждения Voxiom.IO Aimbot, ESP & X-Ray

Отзыв: Хороший — скрипт работает как нужно

It looks blue for Survival mode, so no team.
That's why everyone is aiming.
Sometimes there is teaming, can you do something for this so that those who add usernames do not aim?

all you have to do is remove isEnemy

You need to get the Survival mode username so I don't kill my teammate

§
Создано: 13.01.2024
Отредактировано: 13.01.2024

also block duvada comes out of it and boma comes out of it, add it to the block list

https://i.imgur.com/uS0WoDb.png

this is available in normal mode

also the block comes out on the wall and a bomb comes out of it, add it to the block list

https://i.imgur.com/uS0WoDb.png

this is available in normal mode

So in survival mode everyone is basically solo? And teaming is only due player to player agreement?

also block duvada comes out of it and boma comes out of it, add it to the block list

What do you mean by "comes out of it"? And are you saying to also add that brown block in ore list?

§
Создано: 14.01.2024
Отредактировано: 14.01.2024

So in survival mode everyone is basically solo? And teaming is only due player to player agreement?

the game has no cat teaming system.
anyone can sell and kill their teammate.
There should be a filter with the username. so I shouldn't shoot my teammate.
In addition, red is the best weapon.

What do you mean by "comes out of it"? And are you saying to also add that brown block in ore list?

Yes, when you break that block, it gives a bomb. and it's on the wall. this is available in normal game mode.

§

This is how rivals look

Alright

All done!
Username blacklist
Bomb block
Aimbot fixed in survival mode. Enable "Aim At Everyone" in survival mode.

Update script.

If you had added your username on top of the esp
while you're at it

Thanks to you, game cheats have proliferated, especially in Survival mode lol I've just been born and I'm being shot in the head

lol

this arda is stuck to the wall because it doesn't show the block location, can you solve that problem? nomlade should be able to give bombs in certain places in the wall. but it does not show because the blocks are glued to each other

§

by the way, esp is broken, I can't play even though I watched the commercial.
Survival mode works, normal game is broken

Voxiom developer made an anti-cheat update. Update script. I have fixed it again.

this arda is stuck to the wall because it doesn't show the block location, can you solve that problem?

nomlade should be able to give bombs in certain places in the wall. but it does not show because the blocks are glued to each other

Show blocks doesn't work very well. it doesn't work because the walls are glued together.
there should be a block inside the wall that gives off a bomb.

another topic and if you add player username on top of esp box you are already pulling username.

Show blocks doesn't work very well. it doesn't work because the walls are glued together.
there should be a block inside the wall that gives off a bomb.

You mean "Show Ores". I am aware of that issue. Basically games like minecraft don't render blocks inside walls for performance, that's why they are not shown in the block xray. I might try to come up with something for that later on.

another topic and if you add player username on top of esp box you are already pulling username.

Ok, I will add that.

Added! Update script.

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.