Greasy Fork is available in English.

Ev.IO Aimbot & ESP

Shows players behind walls and aims at the nearest player in Ev.IO

< Обсуждения Ev.IO Aimbot & ESP

Отзыв: Плохой — скрипт не работает

Screw you man.. I used to love this for the past few weeks. GET RID OF THE ADs.... First of all its good. just click 3 or 4 times on the thing to get into the game where the hacks work.. Second after a few weeks it just shows up Amongus fun 3D and i can play the game, except theres no more hacks.. I used to think you were cool for this. screw you

Ok I have reverted it back to normal. There will be some change coming soon though but you will able to play the game in a new tab like before.

Change the review type to a comment cos the script does work. Just cos the new ad was annoying doesn't mean the script doesn't work.

§
Создано: 08.05.2022
Отредактировано: 08.05.2022

hey zertalious i love all ur scripts especially the shellshock one and ev.io but when i tried to load the game the hacks are not working so can u fix it or some thing?

Some game update broke it. It has been fixed now. Update the script.

yo wth how do i even close the ad eww man

The instructions are clear. Don't know how you are finding them hard to understand

can you take the ads away pls and thank you?

can you take the ads away pls and thank you?

Just change the constant variable on the line 244 to false, like so const shouldShowAd = false. This works on all of their scripts. Ads on userscripts are dumb.

bundle.js

Any way to add more health, please?
But other than that this hack is amazing, thankyou so much for it.

The Only Thing I Don't Like Is The Part Where You need To Press Continue In The Begging. Other Than That Its Awesome Thank You!

§
Создано: 04.05.2023
Отредактировано: 04.05.2023

bruh he puts ads because he is not gonna hand out amazing userscripts for free and he needs to make money somehow EDIT : use your head everyone, and zert,keep making great scripts

hi it is okay

Hi, this comment may be a little late, but when I start the game in the tab, there are ads, how can I click away the ads and play? Thanks. !

bei mir versteht tampermokey nicht DERI

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.