IMDb Scout Mod

Auto search for movie/series on torrent, usenet, ddl, subtitles, streaming, predb and other sites. Adds links to IMDb pages from hundreds various sites. Adds movies/series to Radarr/Sonarr. Adds external ratings from Metacritic, Rotten Tomatoes, Letterboxd, Douban, Allocine, MyAnimeList, AniList. Media Server indicators for Plex, Jellyfin, Emby. Dark theme/style for Reference View. Adds/Removes to/from Trakt's watchlist. Removes ads.

< Обсуждения IMDb Scout Mod

Вопрос/комментарий

Thanks for writing the script. I love this script, because it works for win10 and Android. I tried using this script with userscripts app and stay 2 app on ios 15.5. However, it can't work perfectly. Is it possible to make it work perfectly for my iPhone?

Tampermonkey for Safari iOS should work, but sites with logins won't work.

Try this https://gear4.app iOS browser (no additional software required)

Thanks for your reply. After trying gear browser, I think stay 2 is better. Gear browser too slow to load the page. I will use this script with stay 2 on Safari, Although it can't work sometimes.

It's never worked the script on ios for me. I tried stay and userscripts extensions, they're installed but didn't work on imdb. Is there any settings to apply to make it work?

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.