2020 MouseHunt AutoBot

An advance user script to automate sounding the hunter horn in MouseHunt

< Обсуждения 2020 MouseHunt AutoBot

Отзыв: Хороший — скрипт работает как нужно

Living garden

Hi, just had a question regarding the living garden area. Also unsure if it's a bug or i'm not doing it right. So when I want to hunt in the living garden, the best trap I have is oasis water node but it keeps arming steam laser mk 2 for me. I tried changing the script a little but it either stopped working or didn't work :( so not too sure what to do

It's not you. After the last update, something is off about a handful of weapons. The script goes out and gets a list of the weapons your own, yet some are not recognized. I have had this happen with at least two of them... very annoying. I have looked at someone else's scripts, which also gets a list of "your" weapons and it appears to be working, but I have not been able to recode (or steal theirs) to get it to work for this script.

Ohh alright. For now, i've managed to settle it by specifically choosing my trap in the code, but that means i'd have to change the code everytime i upgrade my trap list or want to hunt in a new location so hopefully it gets fixed soon :)

Also not entirely sure if my 'fix' actually works bug-free HAHA but it seems to be working fine for the last few hours

@oopsiepie - Please download the latest script and let me know if the bug is fixed.

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.