Greasy Fork is available in English.

KissAnime Downloader

This is a userscript that will download multi episodes form KissAnime.

< Обсуждения KissAnime Downloader

Вопрос/комментарий

wont grab 1 ep

plessss i need to continue my 1 PIECE ....it wont grab any link now

i did some tweak to have it work with beta and it work.. for now. here's the link for the new script.. just copy & paste it on your tampermonkey or something https://drive.google.com/open?id=19_rcs-eqobGVc2uJHKkr72jnXGSNsTWu

i also have that same problem.. but i tried using it with a default resolution format 1080,720,480,360 without erasing anything on it.. it works.. usually downloads everything at 720p.. haha

ah. the only problem in beta in that tweak i posted is that it get's very laggy while fetching the links.. sometimes it freeze. haha but i guest that works. for now only ofcourse.

§
Создано: 10.09.2018
Отредактировано: 10.09.2018

also, for some reason i don't know.. some old files, maybe oldest they ever had, errors on rapidvideo.. some streams are available only on beta.. some are only on alpha servers and openload.. also, i get rapidvideo error like the file has been deleted or unable to play/download.. kissanime also announced that rapid is now deleting their videos so, perhaps, that's where your error comes in. they said they'll try transferring or perhaps try to find another server for hosting their videos.. hoping it won't get deleted.

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.