Greasy Fork is available in English.

Humble Bundle - Steam Links Adder

Adds steam links to Humble Bundle games (https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/26273-steam-store-game-owned-checker COMPATIBLE!) - Updated to work with lock icons, and to check shortened variants of names

< Обсуждения Humble Bundle - Steam Links Adder

Вопрос/комментарий

§
Создано: 20.03.2019
Отредактировано: 21.03.2019

I've made an updated version with a few tweaks

Hi there, Since this script has been available, a few changes have been made on Humble's side which have the side effect of breaking it. I've made a modified version, which works around these, as well as a few other improvements.

My modified version can be found here: EDIT: no longer necessary, the original author has since updated their version

If the original author has any issues with this, please let me know and I'll remove it.

Thank you, I updated my script

Thanks for updating. For the purposes of avoiding confusion, I've removed my version, since your update has incorporated the updates I'd made.

Just gone through and added an extra character to the regexes to filter to my local copy; the ’ quote (U+2019, Alt-0146 on Windows), to hit Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia and India respectively. For safety's sake, I also added ‘ (U+2018, Alt-0145).

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.