Обсуждения » Хотелки

youtube comment auto load

youtube comment auto load

sorry if im asking too much, i would need a script thing to load the comments automatically, instead of when scrolled down just like at the "all_comments" pages. i would need this to be able to view comments. since i think the problem is that something doesnt work that would have to make the comments start loading

thank you all in advance, or how to say it

so, could someone just , like, copy the scipt of the comment loading from an all_comments page, like https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=QM_u5Nko-gA for example, or just delete the part where it needs a condition to start loading?..
since i dont know much about scripts.
but i would be grateful if someone did this

Youtube Center can autoload comments (Options -> UI -> Comments -> [ ] lazy load -- uncheck it), maybe someone could rip this function out of it, as it's much simpler than reverse-engineering tons of google's obfuscated js code. BTW you may like to simply use Youtube Center, it offers lots of very useful enhancements.

uh.. yes, and thanks for the reply, but i cant use youtube center.
i have to not upgrade firefox, and i cant use it on my current one

soo... since its basically the same at all_comments, except it loads instantly, couldnt the code be just copy-pasted? =o sorry im a noob

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.