Обсуждения » Обсуждение сайта Greasy Fork

"Deleted" script was still available to enduser for updates until recently,

I have marked a script as "deleted" a long time ago, and it was still possible for the users that had it installed to get updates, and for new users to install it, if they had the URL.|

Until recently, when people started telling me they can no longer install from the link.

https://greasyfork.org/scripts/xxxxx-aaaa/code/myscript.user.js

#bypass=true is added to the url and a message saying site unavailable

Is it still possible to host a script on greasyfork, without having it accessible via the search?

I have now undeleted the script for someone to install it, but that Is not what I want.

Thanks for your help

Michel

Since 2022-01-09 I can see the update checks no longer reach the site, or no longer appear in the stats.

This was previously a bug. New behaviour (if it's deleted, can't be accessed directly) is intended behaviour.

If you want a script not accessible via search, don't delete it; mark it as unlisted.

Thanks Jason,

Marked it as unlisted.

Michel

Hello Jason,

Angry security dudes tell me, my script is publicly visible again.
I've put it as deleted for now.

And I can't find where to mark it unlisted.
Where is that setting?

Br,
Michel

It's on the update page.

Hello Jason,

Not sure if something is wrong or if this is the way it is meant to work, but every time I come to the update page, I see my script as Public user script, instead of the Unlisted, that I put there every time.

Is the page having a default of Public, instead of what I have put in?

Br,
Michel

So you're saying after updating it to unlisted, it goes back to public? Can you provide the URL for your script? (If you want to keep private, PM me.)

I've searched google, and it doesn't list my script for now, so I think the issue is cosmetic.
Every time when I go to the update page, it shows as public, like shown in the attachment.
So when I post an update, I must remember to set it again to unlisted.
I doubt this is the intended behaviour?

I tested on an unlisted script of my own - when doing an update it defaults to unlisted. So I'm not sure why you'd have that behaviour.

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.