Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Părere la script-ul Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Întrebare/comentariu

§
Postat în: 24-01-2015

"You do not have enough copper" spam and bot stuck

Exactly as the title say's. The bot isnt smart enough to see that if your running for the first time (New player) and you dont have enough money to do feed the needy (Auto buying the food item) then its permanately stuck and wont move to guard duty (Which would earn you money)

Is there not a way to fix this so it check's your money to make sure you can even buy some? Cause its stuck spamming this same job (Feed the needy) and just spams you dont have enough copper.

§
Editat în: 24-01-2015

i do have over 10 silver on my character but obviously whats happening is it wants to buy a stack of 100 i think its set for? A stack of 100 food for feed the needy, which it doesnt have enough copper for.

For now as a temp fix i just disabled purchasing of mats so that it doesnt even try anymore.

§

You can either use the acc wide bank to transfer some gold over, or change the leadership task list so it does other tasks than that one, but i think that task feed the needy is best exp gain at the lower levels, so i would recommend you to just transfer over some gold =P

§

im hoping rotten can find a way to add in some inteligence into the bot so it knows if you dont have enough money to buy the food, it moves to next task automatically, up until you DO have enough money at which point it will then buy the food.

§
Editat în: 24-01-2015

(@SpacedOut, allready say needed)

Professions needs some stuff like,

• gold, to buy other stuff
  • Residuum, for crafting

You can change tasklist so bot do only gathering, but its ineffective and slow, but it is only good option if you have many accounts or characters.

Adding more option to bot needs programming skills, adding "gathering" to tasklist needs just tasklist edit.

§
Postat în: 25-01-2015

for a future update, some ki on the bot would be nice =) think of autodetect if charslot avalaible and starting leadership by itself. would also help many ppl that dont know how to config the bot right. regards

§
Postat în: 25-01-2015
for a future update, some ki on the bot would be nice =) think of autodetect if charslot avalaible and starting leadership by itself. would also help many ppl that dont know how to config the bot right. regards

...if someone code it, if not then users need use more brains and mouze...

§
Postat în: 29-01-2015
im hoping rotten can find a way to add in some inteligence into the bot so it knows if you dont have enough money to buy the food, it moves to next task automatically, up until you DO have enough money at which point it will then buy the food.

The latest version will check your gold and buy up to 50 resources if it can afford it or only but up to the max it can afford. Also, if the task needs resources and no money is available for purchasing additional resources, then it will skip the task and move on. Rotten_mind has made sure there is a fallback gather task for all professions, so this should kick in if all else fails.

§
Postat în: 29-01-2015

The latest version will check your gold and buy up to 50 resources if it can afford it or only but up to the max it can afford. Also, if the task needs resources and no money is available for purchasing additional resources, then it will skip the task and move on. Rotten_mind has made sure there is a fallback gather task for all professions, so this should kick in if all else fails.

MAC-NW can code nice features and I just try make them fail... and then we do good FIX for them...

Current release fails if,

• no gold and leveling Alchemy
  • no Raw Black ice and try refine Ice

There is no reason make gathering fallback for Alchemy, because its not level up without gold.

Black Ice refining needs whole new code block for fallback so we let user use mouze clicks for it.

§
Postat în: 01-02-2015

MAC-NW can code nice features and I just try make them fail... and then we do good FIX for them...

Current release fails if,

• no gold and leveling Alchemy
  • no Raw Black ice and try refine Ice

There is no reason make gathering fallback for Alchemy, because its not level up without gold.

Black Ice refining needs whole new code block for fallback so we let user use mouze clicks for it.

so for alchemy what would you do ?

§
Postat în: 01-02-2015

I

so for alchemy what would you do ?

I did allready following, using Noonerelly test UI,

• added "tradebag" to sell list
  • sell gathered if gold less than X
  • limit "selling" to xx amount per gatherd item
  • added "gather only" tasklist

So my test account now level Alchemy, (no gold added)

• Alchemy has fallback gather, if no gold sell for gold
  • gather only task, get gather for alchemy and are sold if no gold

Script dont know if I want refine or not, sot adding gather only list was only option... before I were against "gather only" tasklist but now it seems to be logical choice soi end up to make,

• gather only
  • refine, gather
  • no Residuum

, tasklist when I tested "sell items from crafting bags", and still it need some "look over" because I dont want it accidentally sell some "Purple guys or tools"...

So "no gold", "no residuum" will be solved using tasklist what need "no residuum" and sell gathered if "no gold", most efficient is add gold and residuum, but if you can automate it or lack inspiration/resources ingame play/botting....

§
Postat în: 02-02-2015

the stuck in alchemy is not for gold.
the bot stuck because when it do a rank X experimantation they don't populate other assign slot to alchemy, like gather or refine

§
the stuck in alchemy is not for gold. the bot stuck because when it do a rank X experimantation they don't populate other assign slot to alchemy, like gather or refine

It is not stuck, it is logic.

Alchemy has only two task,(current list )

1. experiment
  2. research

, if one is not done, other cant be start, when other is succeed and others are started, then there is no task left to do.

Solution for that is use only one slot for alchemy or add tasks to Alchemy list.

If you have four slot assigned to Alchemy, bot use all four slot untill it do research/experiment, after it start those tasks there is no other task to do.

So adding task or reducing slots will do the trick.

Adding task as fallback to alchemy may cause it stuck to one level depending if account has copper to buy ingredients or not.

Fastest way level alchemy is first disable "auto vendor" for potions( Im forgotten it soooo damn many times....) and then get all potions etc. to inventory after that 4x Grandmasters grind Alchemy up LvL20 with ONE slot ("Use extra assets" enabled) for 3 - 4 days... maxed and optimized...

§

First thanks for your hard work!
Im not leveling leadership actualy, and i found that im losing small amounts of AD realy small. i think somethimes the script dont wait until the very end(maybe lag) and it auto finish it using AD. Since is small time left it spends realy small amounts.

Is there a way to increase the time the bot should take to collect it in order to prevent this?
Thanks you.

§
First thanks for your hard work!
Im not leveling leadership actualy, and i found that im losing small amounts of AD realy small. i think somethimes the script dont wait until the very end(maybe lag) and it auto finish it using AD. Since is small time left it spends realy small amounts.

Is there a way to increase the time the bot should take to collect it in order to prevent this?
Thanks you.

THX, gateway-browser-script and lag is really unstable combination.

Adding wait times may lower performance, but is good advice to do.

Postează un raspuns

Autentifică-te pentru a posta un răspuns.