Bypass Toate Linkuri scurte

Omite toate site-urile cu linkuri scurte Omite automat elementele de scurtare a linkurilor enervante, direct către destinația ta

< Părere la script-ul Bypass Toate Linkuri scurte

Recenzie: Rau - script-ul nu merge

§
Postat în: 13-09-2022

This script says "Bypass All Shortlinks". Why do you always insert adbtc.top auto cliks?

Always gives me an error after 2 or 3 ad views in the adbtc.top site.

Most of the Sl's doesn't work.

Sorry to say but from "Holy Script" to "Worst script"

§

then make your own script if you didn't respect the owner, stop being trashtalker and giving bad reviews, there still many shortlinks can be bypassed and you still giving a bad reviews after using this for a long time, shame on you.

§
Editat în: 13-09-2022

then make your own script if you didn't respect the owner, stop being trashtalker and giving bad reviews, there still many shortlinks can be bypassed and you still giving a bad reviews after using this for a long time, shame on you.

Zhy_08 take care of your own life ok? You're not a lawyer, even if you are the script author doesn't ask for one....so....Take care of you're own life and enjoy the script ok?

I have the liberty to vote if I think it's good or not
if at this moment I don't think the script is good for me then I give my opinion and vote...but the opinion is for the author of the script right?

§

yeah, i knew everybody have their own liberty to vote but atleast choose ok not bad to aprecciated the creator since there's still a lot of shortlinks can be bypassed.
if a lot of people leaving a bad review, of course it will make the creator lazy to update the script and if there are more bad reviews, there's a high possibility the script will be remove by the greasyfork team or might be remove by the owner itself.

§
Postat în: 14-09-2022

Selfish dickhead!
show appreciation to the creator
he shared his script for free.
he make script for not only 1 shortlink... a lot of shortlink stupid! u think its easy to maintain? the other shortlink dev keep on monitoring and update their shortlink almost everyday.. changing url, add more url etc..
u think its easy fucker???

Message reported. I do not be offensive to nobody.

§
Postat în: 14-09-2022

creator have agreements like conversation with fly domain owner probably we would never get fly domain bypass wr

Postează un raspuns

Autentifică-te pentru a posta un răspuns.