Greasy Fork is available in English.

Tabview Youtube

Transformă comentariile și listele în file pentru Videoclipuri YouTube

< Părere la script-ul Tabview Youtube

Recenzie: Bun, script-ul merge

§
Postat în: 14-08-2024

Scipt is DEAD but im not idiot and i know GOOGLE scams!

DOWNGRADE TO VERSION: 4.73.17
FOR temporary fix, all work fine :) ♥
Enjoy Freedom friends ♥

§
Postat în: 15-08-2024

Thanks, 4.73.17 does work fine for me in firefox

@Projekt Darkside

Can you try 4.73.26? Please let me know whether it works or not.

§

@Projekt Darkside

Version 4.73.26 is working as expected, but I've thoroughly tested all previous versions as well. Trust me, there's definitely a collision somewhere, either with the URL or the API, causing the issue during the outage."

§

@Projekt Darkside

Version 4.73.26 is working as expected, but I've thoroughly tested all previous versions as well. Trust me, there's definitely a collision somewhere, either with the URL or the API, causing the issue during the outage."

I take it back, when using this version 4.73.26, access to the subtitle api is blocked.
If you block this: /youtubei/v1/history all loading 2x much more time and many features ar dissabled.

I take it back, when using this version 4.73.26, access to the subtitle api is blocked.If you block this: /youtubei/v1/history all loading 2x much more time and many features ar dissabled.

I don't understand.

What is this feature? Not by any userscript? How to block ?

Why you need to block it?

§
Postat în: 16-08-2024

I take it back, when using this version 4.73.26, access to the subtitle api is blocked.If you block this: /youtubei/v1/history all loading 2x much more time and many features ar dissabled.

I don't understand.

What is this feature? Not by any userscript? How to block ?

Why you need to block it?

I block 150% of my activity everywhere, but there seems to be an issue with the flags. Also, Chrome has become malware in the past few days, automatically disabling online extensions. I've moved everything to local injection instead."

Postează un raspuns

Autentifică-te pentru a posta un răspuns.