Youtube polymer engine fixes

Some fixes for Youtube polymer engine

< Părere la script-ul Youtube polymer engine fixes

Recenzie: OK - script works, but has bugs

Changing Youtube logo target to https://www.youtube.com/feed/subscriptions doesn't seem to work properly, if you are watching a video or if you are on another page that is not the subscription page. Changing the logo target to something like a random video works like a charme, but if it was changed to feed/subscriptions you have to update the page first or a click on the logo will bring you to the home page.

BogudanAutor
§
Postat în: 03-02-2023

Just to clarify: if page already open and you change settings, settings will not be applied until page reload.

Now onto problem. I tried to reproduce it from your description, but failed. So I ask for your order of actions. My order was:

1. Check that "change yt logo target" set to feed/subscriptions.

2. Open new tab with YT video (i tried https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL6A6rxdJB0).

3. Click on YT logo.

Result: i was redirected to feed/subscriptions page.

Ok, when I open a video in a new tab it works, but this is not my user behaviour. I just leftclick a video from my subscription page and then clicking on the logo only brings me to the youtube main page. I have to refresh the video page first to make it work.

sorry for another comment, but greasyfork don't let me edit my first comment anymore:

Ok, when I open a video in a new tab it works. But in my case I just leftclick a video from my subscription list, which is my used behaviour. Then a click on the logo won't bring me back to my subscription page, even if it is linked to /feed/fubscriptions.

So:

1. Leftclick a video on the subscription page and open it in the same tab
2. click on the youtube logo
3. it will link you to the youtube main page instead of the subscription page

The link to the subscription page only works, if you open the video in a new tab or if you refresh the video first

BogudanAutor
§

Reproduced. Will try to fix.

About editing: GF allows comment edit/delete withing 5 minutes I think. So no worries about multicomment :)

BogudanAutor
§

Should be fixed in 2.12.2.

§
Editat în: 03-02-2023

Thx, it works so far for videos, but not for any other pages like channels and the channel subpages (@channel/video, @channel/streams, ...), favorites, playlists, history feed and so on.

BogudanAutor
§

Using similar sequense as before (open some page - click other page - click logo) I can't reproduce it with 2.12.2. Was tabs reloaded after script update?

Oh, sorry. Yes, it was my fault, it works. Thanks a lot!

Postează un raspuns

Autentifică-te pentru a posta un răspuns.