Greasy Fork is available in English.

Zoom and crop YouTube videos to fill screen height

Removes letterboxing by cropping the left and right edges off of full-screen YouTube videos and zooming to fill the screen height.

< Părere la script-ul Zoom and crop YouTube videos to fill screen height

Recenzie: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Postat în: 26-08-2021

Appears to no longer work properly for me. Using newest version of chrome on a 4/3 monitor only the height stretches not the width when it was working before.

uxamendAutor
§
Postat în: 26-08-2021

Hi, I just tried to reproduce this problem in a clean install of the latest Chrome 92, but it was working fine for me on a 4:3 screen with 16:9 and 18:9 videos.

I don't doubt that you are having issues, especially if it was working fine before, but unfortunately I need to be able to reproduce the problem in order to try and fix it.

It could be that there is an interaction with some other customisation you have applied (extension/userscript/userstyle). Did any of those get updated recently? I've been in the situation before where bugs in websites have been caused by extensions that logically seemed like they should have had nothing to do with the bugs.

Alternatively, it's possible that YouTube could be rolling out a change to its UI which is not affecting all users yet. Logging out of your account (if applicable) and clearing YouTube's cookies might get you back to the old UI, or there might be an opt-out option somewhere. If it is a YouTube UI change, then I haven't seen it yet myself, so I can't test against it.

Postează un raspuns

Autentifică-te pentru a posta un răspuns.