YouTube Cinema Mode

Maximizes YouTube's video player to fill the entire browser viewport and fixes a few minor annoyances

< Părere la script-ul YouTube Cinema Mode

Întrebare/comentariu

§
Postat în: 03-02-2017
Editat în: 03-02-2017

Option for YT search bar auto-hide

Please add an option so that the auto-hide function for the YT search bar on the top of the screen can be turned on or off. Off would mean the search bar is visible all the time. Like on the start screen where you can scroll down and it stays on the top of the screen.

Keep up the good work! thx

Anon 2Autor
§
Postat în: 03-02-2017
Editat în: 03-02-2017

Hi, thanks for the suggestion,

Pressing the Esc key will toggle the top bar (and give it keyboard focus when opened) even when the page is scrolled to the top.

I understand the need for customization, but this script isn't published as a "real" extension at this point (it was originally for my own personal use), so there isn't really an easy way to provide a configuration page etc..

There's a GitHub issue tracker at https://github.com/rotemdan/YouTubeCinemaMode that's probably a better place to report issues or suggestions.

There are several bugs in the script I simply don't have enough time to fix. I hope that one day when I have more time I will publish this as a "proper" Chrome/Firefox extension, that would also be easier to install, and available at the web store etc.

I might also publish it with a different name to reduce confusion as YouTube have changed their "Theater Mode" to "Cinema Mode" a while ago (after the script was published).

Postează un raspuns

Autentifică-te pentru a posta un răspuns.