Demon Spawn 2.0

Demon Spawn (For You All)

< Feedback em Demon Spawn 2.0

Avaliação: Ruim - o script não funciona

§
Publicado: 17/08/2021

Good evening, the new version of the Spawn Demon is not stable. The throne rooms run on their own, and the towers ring once and twice, it's unplayable, as well as unmanageable. Thank you and sorry, but since you are proud of your work, well, you fix it. Last thing please, which browser do you recommend for this fantastic BOT

sicknessAutor
§

you need to tell me version browser an such cause matter of fact the last update was one link an othing to do with what your saying an the team is has tested an nothing wrong on there end sry for your issues have nice day

§

Good evening, I use Chrome 92 x64bit, and Mcrosoft edge chiromium, please put me in a position to use the DEMON which is a Bot that I love, it's done very well, it only has a problem of no warning for the towers, and the troop reassignment, as well the fact that it changes room by itself.

Thank you so much, already if you tell me which browser I have to use for it to work, it is a win for me.

Maury

sicknessAutor
§

YOU ARE USING PRoper ones but i you cannot use the other bots with it an you do an please stop messaging as your the only one that complains an we stear yea on right direcion an you go off i have the face book messages still so thank you our team has check the bot an its working as it should so thanks have a nice day

§

I beg your pardon, it will be the last message I send, unfortunately the towers don't ring, and I just lost millions of scouts and assassins. However you say it works, I'll wait for it to work. I tried the powerbot is true, but only to understand if the towers sounded.

I humbly apologize for the inconvenience.
I wish you a fantastic day, then if you have a little advice, I gladly accept it.

Thanks for answering me

sicknessAutor
§

all i can say is remove clean system an redo browser totaly an cclean system i dont an our team doesnt go onto systems anymore it took to much time outa our lives so try that all i can say to try thanks have wonderful day

§

Good evening, I will do it, and I will install only one bot the demon on chrome 92 x64, now I uninstall everything including chrome, I clean everything and reinstall everything from scratch, as she says only the Spawn Demon, and she is right. Thank you

Publicar resposta

Faça o login para publicar uma resposta.