Diep.io Pointer for Aim

Better and improved aim. Don't let the "wait" style cursor intimidate you. It helps IMPROVE aim, not hurt it. No pop-ups saying you can get banned or your screen going black because of a diep.io not allowing a mod in the game. It has been self tested and results are POSITIVE. Hope this mod is FUN :) Thanks _BARLEYER_ for a reference.

< Feedback em Diep.io Pointer for Aim

Pergunta/comentário

§
Publicado: 17/04/2024

Original author here; I forgot my login info for the original account lmao. I'm stopping by to say this script was made like 5 and 1/2 years ago and that I was a little kid when I made this. I was just learning JS and my favorite web game at the time was - of course - Diep.io.

With that being said, this is no "hack". Yes, it's a "mod"-[modification] that changes the cursor.. that's it ;_;. It was literally just an experiment and I thought the spinning cursor was cool at that time lol. Now it seems cringe, but at the same time, I'm proud of my progress learning JS and other web languages. I also had to use google as a reference for everything JS related back then😭. I'm kind of surprised that this has 16,000+ installs. But anyway, nice seeing that this thing is still up lol.

Publicar resposta

Faça o login para publicar uma resposta.