Greasy Fork is available in English.

YouTube Animated Thumbnails & Preview Videos

On hover, each thumbnail cycles though its 3 thumbnails. Additional feature to view those 3 thumbnails all at once (non-animated)

< Feedback em YouTube Animated Thumbnails & Preview Videos

Pergunta/comentário

§
Publicado: 30/08/2014

Do not always work

Hi I'm using this script in Chrome with Tampermonkey but I can't see the animated thumbnails in all the videos, just in some.
Do you know why?

JoeSimmonsAutor
§
Publicado: 22/09/2014

Can you see any errors in the error console pertaining to this script? It's hard to debug when you get no errors.

§
Publicado: 23/09/2014

I don't see any error in the console, but it happens for like half of the videos (from my subscriptions), so I think it's easy to reproduce the problem.
I just tested the script in Firefox and it always work, the problem is only in Chrome.

§
Publicado: 23/09/2014

Another thing: I use the script only for the animated thumbs so in the options I uncheck the Hover Option; after using CCleaner the Hover Option become automatically checked and I need to uncheck it again everytime and that's annoying.
This in Chrome, I don't know with other browsers.

JoeSimmonsAutor
§
Publicado: 30/09/2014
I don't see any error in the console, but it happens for like half of the videos (from my subscriptions), so I think it's easy to reproduce the problem.
I just tested the script in Firefox and it always work, the problem is only in Chrome.

I'll find some time to look at it. Shouldn't be too hard (famous last words, lol).

Another thing: I use the script only for the animated thumbs so in the options I uncheck the Hover Option; after using CCleaner the Hover Option become automatically checked and I need to uncheck it again everytime and that's annoying.
This in Chrome, I don't know with other browsers.

Yea, it's just how Chrome works. It gets stored in this thing called localStorage which is pretty much cookies, and CCleaner cleans cookies. Just uncheck "Cookies" and possibly even "Compact Databases" in CCleaner and you'll be fine.

Publicar resposta

Faça o login para publicar uma resposta.