translate.google tooltip

Translates selected text into a `tooltip' via Google translate

< Opinie na translate.google tooltip

Pytanie/komentarz

§
Napisano: 07-05-2017
Edytowano: 07-05-2017

Translate to 2 or more languages

Can you please add an option to translate selected text to 2 (or 3, 4, or many as we want) other languages at a time?

For example: the definition of the word "and" is displayed in both (or as many more as we choose) Vietnamese and Chinese

Thank you for your work.

p/s1: an option to show how the word is spelled (the word "you" is spelled as "yo͞o") would be nice too
p/s2: an option to show a tts button instead of current tts way would be nice too, too

§
an option to translate selected text to 2 (or 3, 4, or many as we want) other languages at a time?

No, I can't

> an option to show how the word is spelled (the word "you" is spelled as "yo͞o") would be nice too

phonetic transcription is shown whenever Google provide it

> ..tts button..

There are a few questions: TTS which text? source? translation? selected text? if you want to listen selected text - in which language?
Well, I'll add bookmarlet/custombutton inetrface for TTS.. long planned :smirk:

§
p/s1: an option to show how the word is spelled (the word "you" is spelled as "yo͞o") would be nice

what's wrong at this scrrenshot?

§
Napisano: 08-05-2017
Edytowano: 08-05-2017
No, I can't
There are a few questions: TTS which text? source? translation? selected text? if you want to listen selected text - in which language?
Well, I'll add bookmarlet/custombutton inetrface for TTS.. long planned :smirk:

- please please consider adding "display translate selected text in 2 other languages" (im vietnamese, im learning english and chinese, i want to know a chinese word meaning in both english and vietnamese) :(
- TTS selected text, in the language which it is displayed (selected an english word: TTS english, selected a chinese word: TTS chinese)

Odpowiedz

Zaloguj się, by odpowiedzieć.