Kirka.IO Enhanced

Wallhack, adblock and more for Kirka.IO.

< Opinie na Kirka.IO Enhanced

Ocena: Dobry - skrypt działa

§
Napisano: 18-05-2023

Hey! Amazing menu so far, but i have a question. How did you start with making this menu? What resources did you utilize, where did you find game instructions? I have some knowledge of js and wish to build upon the menu, sorry for posting here but i'm unsure of any other way to get in touch with you!

NotYouAutor
§
Napisano: 19-05-2023

Hey! Amazing menu so far, but i have a question. How did you start with making this menu?

What do you mean by a menu? I didn't create a menu for that cheats.

What resources did you utilize, where did you find game instructions?

There are no instructions for the game. I looked into other people's code and have found a @sk1d Lamer's script (currently deleted), I liked how he did the modification, but there were few mistakes in his code, so sometimes his wallhack won't work (or may not work correctly), I fixed the code, so that's how my variation of the cheat was created.

I have some knowledge of js and wish to build upon the menu, sorry for posting here but i'm unsure of any other way to get in touch with you!

I don't see any reason to create a menu because actually there is only one thing to toggle - wallhack, so creating a menu only to toggle wallhack doesn't make sense to me. If you wish, you can make a menu and post your own variation of my script, but don't forget to mention my copyright (it's required by the license of the script)! There is a copyright you should mention if you want to distribute your version of my user-script:

Kirka.IO Enhanced Copyright (C) 2023 NotYou

You can always contact me by sending a message in DM, just visit my profile and click a "Send message" button under description of my profile. There is a link if you couldn't find a button.

Odpowiedz

Zaloguj się, by odpowiedzieć.