HeroWarsHelper

Automation of actions for the game Hero Wars

< Opinie na HeroWarsHelper

Ocena: Dobry - skrypt działa

orb
§
Napisano: 01-09-2024
Edytowano: 01-09-2024

Hello Zinger, thanks again for the wonderful script. Could you implement a function where those with instant raid can raid a certain campaign mission until their energy depletes? Perhaps as an option after they've raided it once.

ZingerYAutor
§
Napisano: 01-09-2024

Hi!
I'm still thinking about this, I want to make some kind of convenient interface for choosing a mission, since you need its ID to complete it, and determining it for a specific mission is not a typical task for a simple user

§
Napisano: 30-09-2024

I can help with that. All you need is the ID/Name? If I add the same for items, can you make it so it reads how many items I have and it farms to the quantity I need for crafting? I have only unlocked till chapter 13 so I can get all that data: missions and items. JSON is OK to give it to you? Need a few days to dig it...

ZingerYAutor
§
Napisano: 30-09-2024

I know how to get this data.
I meant that I already have ready functionality for this, but you need to enter the mission ID there. I could transfer it to the public version, but for users the mission ID is not obvious, so you need to make a more user-friendly interface, and I am not ready to do this yet.

§
Napisano: 02-10-2024

Thats ok. Was just trying help, that functionality would be great... I did find this fun though. If you need help with anything that isnt ecma/css let me know

§
Napisano: 02-10-2024

@ZingerY, what if you do this. On the "RAID x10" to a specific mission, if you click on it, it will ask you how many times you want to raid. In that case, you can deplete your energy without knowing mission id.

Odpowiedz

Zaloguj się, by odpowiedzieć.