Greasy Fork is available in English.

s.to autoplay

Autoplay für SerienStream.to

< Opinie na s.to autoplay

Ocena: Słaby - skrypt nie działa

§
Napisano: 25-09-2024

Doesn't autoplay anything (in Chrome), and worse, it blocks the fullscreen mode of the Streamtape player. Disabling the script fixes it, fullscreen works, enabling it, fullscreen is botched. The script is trash! Outdated af. Don't bother.

xZaheerAutor
§

first of all. the script is up2date. I just updated it 5 days ago.
Tested it right now on s.to domain with

- google chrome Version 129.0.6668.70 (Official Build) (64-bit) + ublock + tampermonkey
- chromium browser 129.0.6668.58 (Official Build) and ublock + ublock + tampermonkey
- brave v1.70.119 + tampermonkey

all seem to work.
did you try clicking the fullscreen button multiple times? it could be that a popup is blocked and thats why its not working on the first click.

if that does not do it please send me you OS, browser version, what script extension you use (tampermonkey, greasemonkey etc.), what adblock you have installed so I could take a look on whats going on.

"The script is trash! Outdated af. Don't bother." then I would ask you not to talk the script down just because it's not working for you. I'm doing this as a hobby and I'm not selling anything here. And I think that's a shame because a lot of heart and soul has gone into it.

xZaheerAutor
§

it only works for VOE !

xZaheerAutor
§

try the new script update. might have fixed it. let me know !

Odpowiedz

Zaloguj się, by odpowiedzieć.