Facebook Unsponsored

A supplement for an adblocker

< Opinie na Facebook Unsponsored

Ocena: Dobry - skrypt działa

§
Napisano: 05-05-2020
Edytowano: 05-05-2020

Works great

Thanks for the script. Much appreciated.

This "Facebook Unsponsored"-script has one of the cleanest implementations I've seen anywhere!

However, the fact that it looks for regional text-strings, means that if you're using Facebook with, let's say "swedish" locale settings on your browser, but you've set your Facebook language to "English", then you have to copy/append the "english" regional "Sponsored"-text-entries in the language array (SponsorText), to the "Swedish" entries, or it won't detect them in your particular locale use-case. (That's the ONLY hickup I run into. After having fixed that, this script works great.)

The script name/description may be a bit misleading (possibly on purpose). This is not as much a "helper", as it is a complete, fully functional, GreaseMonkey script. (So, if you're a user and you're reading this, wondering if this "Helper" requires some other scripts to work; the answer is, it doesn't. Except for JQuery, which it pulls in automatically.)

Thank you so much, mr. Ducktrshessami -- this really saved my day and got rid of all of the annoying Facebook Sponsored-ads.

Odpowiedz

Zaloguj się, by odpowiedzieć.