Greasy Fork is available in English.

InstaMagnify: Instagram Media Downloader

Best! Greatly enhance your Instagram navigation experience! And magically view or download the highest-quality, largest versions of Instagram stories, albums, images/photos, videos and profile avatars. If you have ever wanted to save a story, album, image/photo, video or avatar, then this is for you!

< Opinie na InstaMagnify: Instagram Media Downloader

Ocena: OK - skrypt działa, ale ma błędy

§
Napisano: 20-03-2018

Video Downloading Doesn't Work

Video Downloading Doesn't Work

Downloading through VideoDownloadHelper gives you AUDIOLESS files. Please fix, I'd appreciate it a lot

§
Napisano: 23-03-2018
Edytowano: 01-04-2018

Hello yoandri!

This actually has nothing to do with my script. The script just directs your browser to Instagram's .mp4 video file for the timeline/story media. The .mp4 is provided by Instagram. It's not up to my script to provide audio. It's up to instagram to have audio in their .mp4 file...

But just to check this, I now tested stories and timeline videos on many different profiles, and ALL cases lead to .mp4 files that have audio. There is no problem at all!

Show me an example media page (https://instagram.com/p/<something>/) which actually has a problem, and I will investigate why. My guess: 1. The file has no audio. Or 2. The downloader you are using is removing the audio.

Also be sure that you are using a good media player (such as VLC) which definitely has full audio format support. And check if your speakers are turned on. ;-)

PS: If you want further help (which I can give you, so we figure out what's going on here, but it may take me a while to see your responses so please be patient), then please press Edit in the top right of your 1st post and edit the Feedback rating to either "comment" (no rating) or Good, since this problem has nothing to do with the script and therefore the rating isn't fair against me right now. ;-) But I am grateful that you didn't do what many would do and vote it bad at least. :-)

Odpowiedz

Zaloguj się, by odpowiedzieć.