Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback op Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Vraag/Reactie

§
Geplaatst: 04-04-2015

Suggestion for next version

Hello all, i have some suggestions to make if possible for next version
1. add a per character setting to select from two task lists for leadership (XP / AD). this way you can have some characters level up leadership faster and some produce AD faster.
2. ability to sell junk and stuff selected to sell in options when they are in overflow bag.
3. a setting for each character specific settings to ignore global setting about selling stuff and one more for opening chests.
this for example will allow to set global setting to sell everything and have few characters keep reward chests closed and not open chests.
thanks in advance.

§
Geplaatst: 04-04-2015
Bijgewerkt: 04-04-2015
Hello all, i have some suggestions to make if possible for next version
  1. add a per character setting to select from two task lists for leadership (XP / AD). this way you can have some characters level up leadership faster and some produce AD faster. +
  2. ability to sell junk and stuff selected to sell in options when they are in overflow bag. +
  3. a setting for each character specific settings to ignore global setting about selling stuff and one more for opening chests.
This for example will allow to set global setting to sell everything and have few characters keep reward chests closed and not open chests. thanks in advance.

Most off those options are done in Noonereally Gateway Bot, Github version and some off them will never be added because "gateway cant do them"...

...but individually answered.

1. Leadership will get two paths (as wished and like it must be)

• XP, what also generates more REfinepoints
  • AD, what will be really slow to update and try make more AD

2. Overflow bag is not accesible via gateway, so nothing can do for this

• NOTE, mod6 will "blow" inventory because different type of "drops" from leadership
  • I tried calculate bagspace needed minimum and got bad numbers... 20 - 30 slots

3. This can be done, but you should check Github version, where this section is done partially.

So one way or other all is allready done way you asked, xD.

I started looking way to continue this abandoned project or find easy way simplify current script use with embedded browser.

Or way to create profiles per slot like below, each task use own settings added by user. This is how this bot works, not Greasyfork stuff!!!

1Alchemy_Tier0_Intro_1(x1:)
1Alchemy_Tier0_Intro_1(x1:Grandmaster Alchemist:Master Alchemist:Alchemist:Assistant Alchemist:Mixologist:Apothecary:)
1Refine_Astral_Diamonds(x1:)

Reactie plaatsen