Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback op Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Vraag/Reactie

§
Geplaatst: 22-12-2014

FF 31.0 & GM 1.15 dont work

Works fine with the original script, however this version that you released wont work :( It doesnt auto login so im assuming it also doesn't do anything else.

§

Yes, Firefox + Greasemonkey has known issues after updates, not sure what version Firefox + Greasemonkey runs script and what changes make it stop working.

https://greasyfork.org/en/forum/discussion/2459/x

§
Bijgewerkt: 22-12-2014

Chrome is not an option for me, running multiple profiles messes up and the profiles start getting corrupted and deletes all addon's and scripts :( Theres nothing you can do to make this work? You got it to work with chrome :(

You said your unsure what changes make it stop working, but its your changes that made it stop working so it would have to be in there right?

§

I'm kind of feeling the same about profiles and might go back to when i setup two separate portable versions of chrome.

Maybe portable chrome is a better option for you:

http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/google_chrome_portable

§

I tested Firefox 27 + Greasemonkey 1.15, work with Buntas original
Firefox 34.0.5 + Greasemonkey 1.15, NOT work with Buntas original

Use Buntas original script, edit changes you like, Bunta´s script still working but BrowserXXX + xxxMonkey are not compatible with all edits.

If you use Portable Chrome, you can then run each copy of it on its own folder and individual settings, but multiple browser copies eat lotsa resources.

...and if there is easy way make this script to support ALL Browsers + xxxMonkey combinations, I am 99% sure that those who have great JAVA skills like MAC-NW, will help us out.

Tested and working combinations,

Portable Chrome + TamperMonkey (autoupdate)
Opera + TamperMonkey (autoupdate)

§

Does portable chrome not get corrupted profiles like default chrome?

§

Portable Chrome is created per folder,

you make ONE folder where is original Portable Chrome + TamperMonkey + Script,

then you copy it 10x like, user_1, user_2 -folder and each folder is individual,

its not "profiles" like firefox, but allows run multiple browsers...

If there is way run Chrome+tampermonkey with multiple userprofiles... it will be nice to know how to do it.

§

Well, if script can read/store multiple users information and open each users on own TAB and then run timed task between TAB´s... well, I think you see what I mean, but that needs REALLY something what I dont have.

That kind solution can be lightweight, easy manage and deploy BUT who the hell can CODE it...

...what if we ask Santa Claus bring it to us, maybe he will... but Im naughty kid, xD.

§

re tabs: i think the cookies/session/local storage etc on the browser will always -- be shared between tabs, because its for the site. Basically you would have to run each tab in its own instance.. which is pretty much going back to profile setup.

I run my profiles in a portable version, the only reason i decided to use the profiles is so that my portableapps.com platform launcher can always update my chrome to latest (since its only one default named copy of it). I prefer to keep browsers up to date and not doing it manually :)

§

About Profiles or each launched as own Browser...

Lets see what you think about this,

current script runs one account and check each character and then it knows where is next job, OK.

script run 5x account, check each chracter per account and then it knows, what account/character has next job. Multi accounts can take time but no need swap profiles and one portable chrome can do that.

No profiles, no TAB´s, Im done this with Autoit, but this environment is weird. OFC it is not simple but I think Monkey can hold that data...well, need first understand "hoe user info is saved and try multiply it"...

§

Sounds like a lot of trouble to make. Should refine current script before such drastic changes. We get enough bugged drastic modifications/changes/updates from cryptic already :P

§

As it is, i was TRYING to run 50x chrome profiles (not portable). Around profile number 39 running, it was always 100% corrupting, even when re-created fresh. Then if it started working finaly, it would corrupt on restart, so i got fed up and gave up with chrome and switched to firefox.

Chrome has "Users" or "Profiles" you can add in the settings, not via tabs but seperate windows.

Firefox has basically the same thing but have to "Start, Run, "firefox.exe -p" to open up the profile editor and cant have any firefox windows open at that time.

The reason i would want chrome over firefox is i noticed chrome uses less ram. Firefox with 50 accounts is around 10gb ram and climbs over time so more then 10gb over time. Chrome uses a bit less ram, 8.5 or 9gb ram.
HOWEVER i noticed with chrome portable, its using more ram then chrome default, probally about the same amount of ram as firefox, so now i might as well just keep using firefox :/

NOW THE NEW ISSUE:
I tried making a macro program that opens accounts 1-10, pauses for 2minutes 30seconds, then closes them and opens accounts 11-20, repeats this for 50 accounts. When i got on in the morning, all windows were white and not loading. When 1 finaly DID load, it said i couldnt login cause of wrong pass. Refreshing it left it white window again. The website thought i was a DDOS attack. If your script could support 5x accounts, it may run into this issue from logging in/out if you have more then 5 accounts, just like mine were doing for all the accounts i had. BUT you may be fine since its only 5x accounts and its only changing to the account that it actualy needs to skill up.

§

if u want multiple account run multiple chrome / firefox portable. there is no need to change the script as it is now. cause it will take ages to cycle through those accounts. it is much faster if 1 account = 1 portable browser

§

i wouldnt say its "much faster". Task take anywhere from 1 hour to 12 hours. Logging into account 1 and doing tasks takes only a couple minutes, then change to account 2, do the same, etc. for 5 accounts. Then its just about idleing for 2+ hours if not 12 hours, so its not "slow" at all or faster at all. It saves alot of resources (Ram and hard drive space) to have multiple support. But like rotten said, he's unsure of even how to do it so its more of a thing for him to test his skills and get practice.

§
if u want multiple account run multiple chrome / firefox portable. there is no need to change the script as it is now. cause it will take ages to cycle through those accounts. it is much faster if 1 account = 1 portable browser

Yes, thats the way how Im gonna use after I stop using APBI as main automation for Gateway, but if I can run only one browser what do all its better and yes cycling through account takes ages even my 10x APBI takes 10 minutes before last is started, I use script what looks over programs what controls gateway.

...and like you all say , -There is no meaning to add extra features before current ones are properly tested.

BTW, TamperMoneky got just automatic updates and script seems to be working... 3.9.131 Moneky here.

§

What do you mean 10x APBI takes 10 minutes before last is started? You have 10 copy's of APBI and each one has a different account, you start all 10x one after the other and they all go, your talking as if you can login to multiple accounts within ONE instance of APBI from what it sounds like?

§
What do you mean 10x APBI takes 10 minutes before last is started? You have 10 copy's of APBI and each one has a different account, you start all 10x one after the other and they all go, your talking as if you can login to multiple accounts within ONE instance of APBI from what it sounds like?

Each APBI are as their own and between each start is delay, APBI is build around GeckoFX what is webbrowser, so its allmost same as Portable chrome -setup, but easier handlle.

If make script what change user/password/profession -profile then one APBI instance can run whole thing, only problem is long delay because you cant run multiple account on same time on one APBI. You can logout and use same program to log other account, script just change all user files for you.

APBI has few problems, but biggest is that sourcecode is not available.

..maybe this is partially related to topic anyway..

§
Geplaatst: 23-12-2014

I know I can't do the code on this, but I would love it if someone was able to write up code for multiple account support.

Reactie plaatsen