Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

AUTOROLL SCRIPT [DEC 2023] --Auto Roll --Status Console --4+ Betting Strategies --Special graphs --Extinction bet --Balance protection --Odds -- Increase Rate --AutoRoll Low Balance paying RP --Human Simulation --NO captcha solving --Lottery tickets --1000% & WOF Bonus --Close ADS --Slower night mode --Advanced human random times .

< Feedback op Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

Recensie: Goed - het script werkt zoals het hoort

§
Geplaatst: 12-02-2021
Bijgewerkt: 12-02-2021

Great script from what I've been able to use of it. Was working great the first few hours with the I'm not a robot captcha add on. Went to make a new account to add referral code and ever since i've been unable to get i'm not a robot to work for some reason as well as the script. it won't roll for me even after solving the captcha. and captcha keeps giving me puzzles to solve now instead of the clickable box. any suggestions?

Edit: I've even installed a new browser with the same result!

§
Geplaatst: 13-02-2021

Hello,
I had this problem before, try disabling script in tampermonkey then refresh the page, resolve captcha and roll.

Hoping to have you help.

Reactie plaatsen