Greasy Fork is available in English.

Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

AUTOROLL SCRIPT [DEC 2023] --Auto Roll --Status Console --4+ Betting Strategies --Special graphs --Extinction bet --Balance protection --Odds -- Increase Rate --AutoRoll Low Balance paying RP --Human Simulation --NO captcha solving --Lottery tickets --1000% & WOF Bonus --Close ADS --Slower night mode --Advanced human random times .

< Feedback op Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

Recensie: Goed - het script werkt zoals het hoort

§
Geplaatst: 02-06-2020

Hi, by default this script activates 1000% for BTC and 100 roles for RP, which or what lines in the script I need to change to activate these bonuses automatically,the auto roll is 100% working

§
Geplaatst: 03-06-2020
Bijgewerkt: 03-06-2020

Hi,
you can check here for a guide

How to change config

You have to put vars REWARDS and BONUS1000 at false

Or changing variable HOURS_BETWEEN_BUY_BONUS you can define the interval (in hours) to activate bonuses.

§
Geplaatst: 03-06-2020
Bijgewerkt: 03-06-2020

Hi Daniele, thanks for your great work!
Is it possible to remove the "Captcha Error" section, so that the script can wait for example 2 minutes before rolling
and in the meantime I let captcha being solved by a firefox extension?
And it would be great to be able to change the delay of the roll to a maximum of 10/15 minutes if you tell me the right line of code..
Thanks for your time!

§
Geplaatst: 28-06-2020

hi daniele, how to make the roll wait 10 seconds, now it expects about 5 minutes. how to edit a script?

§
Geplaatst: 08-07-2020

I noticed I had to refresh the freebitco.in page for the script to run, is that how it's supposed to be? Can it update itself automatically? Is it possible it didn't update automatically because I was on a different tab? Should I be open or be on the same tab to keep the script running?

§
Geplaatst: 11-08-2020

Hello Danielle...pls help me understand something.....does it mean that the script help you activate the 1000% btc even if you have a new account and dont have that much RP??

§
Geplaatst: 22-08-2020

Hi,

yes for sure,
but you need at least 3200RP to but the 1000% bonus, that's what it costs!

cheers!

§
Geplaatst: 22-08-2020

DO you have one for free litecoin and ethereum, coinpot??

Reactie plaatsen