Linky

Turn selected areas inside a Mturk hit into a google link.

< Feedback on Linky

Question/comment

§
Posted: 01.06.2015

Edit for use on laptop?

I've been trying to edit this script for use on a laptop, without much success. I can get the script to work with another key, but I have to reload the page before the link shows up. I've edited the Event Listener to "if (i.keyCode == 49) { //1 Adds terms
finder();
}
if (i.keyCode == 50) { //2 Delete terms
GM_deleteValue('taginfo');:" but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong! If anyone has any advice, that would be great!

Cristo 2Author
§
Posted: 01.06.2015
I've been trying to edit this script for use on a laptop, without much success. I can get the script to work with another key, but I have to reload the page before the link shows up. I've edited the Event Listener to "if (i.keyCode == 49) { //1 Adds terms
finder();
}
if (i.keyCode == 50) { //2 Delete terms
GM_deleteValue('taginfo');:" but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong! If anyone has any advice, that would be great!

I'm not sure if it's a miss quote but you have a : after the semicolon in the GM_deleteValue line. Version for 1 & 2 on the top row https://pastee.org/76af8 Also reloading once after you first set everything up is normal for the script. If I'm reading the problem wrong let me know and I'll try to help.

Sign in to post a reply.