Magnet Links for BT4G and Limetorrents

Adds magnet links to BT4G and Limetorrents

< Feedback on Magnet Links for BT4G and Limetorrents

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 24.10.2023

Hello, your script is currently running very well. But can you support more cases with automatically loading more pages when searching? I'm using this script (https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/438684-pagetual) to automatically load more pages when searching, but your script only runs ok with page 1 and the next pages won't see the icon anywhere. Can you review and further assist me with this case? Thank you very much.

You can look at the image below to understand more
PnzQq.md.png

reasenoAuthor
§
Posted: 24.10.2023

Thank you for your suggestion for improvement. I will implement it soon when I find the time.

reasenoAuthor
§
Posted: 29.10.2023

Done

§
Posted: 13.11.2023

Thank you for your support. With the new build, I find it works exactly as I want. Sorry for replying you so late

reasenoAuthor
§
Posted: 13.11.2023

I'm not yet satisfied with the double magnets. I'll have to dig deeper for the reason at another time.

§
Posted: 14.11.2023

yeah, I still have the problem of double magnet on the first page. I think maybe if the item on the first page takes a long time to load, I see it will have the same double magnet. Hope you will find the problem and fix it. For now, I'm satisfied with the current situation, but if you can fix it, that would be great. Thank you very much.

reasenoAuthor
§
Posted: 10.04.2024

Should be fixed now.

Sign in to post a reply.